September 1, 2020 - Private Track Day Event
The Track Day is a GO !!!
Tuesday September 1st.
9am-5pm. Drivers Meeting: 8:30am
(5 spots still available)
UPDATE: We will have a certified instructor joining us at the event. He is happy to ride with any participant to help you shave seconds off your lap times.
New York Safety Track (NYST) is a 2.1-mile, 18-turn, omni-directional racetrack currently on the site of the still-functional Mountain Top Airport between the cities of Harpersfield and Davenport in New York, approximately 50 miles west of Albany.
Address: (depending on your GPS)
396 Zimmerman Rd,
Jefferson, NY 12093
396 Zimmerman Rd,
Harpersfield, NY, 12093
- 1 Run Group
- @7hrs of track time.
- 9am to 5pm with a 1hr lunch break (1-2pm).
- Corner workers and full EMT staff on site.
- Laid back atmosphere.
- Need a minimum of 20 cars to secure the track for the day.
- Capping total @30 cars
- Multiple Drivers per car is allowed (will need list of names & experience)
- Camping onsite is allowed - see below
- Full bathroom and shower facilities onsite.
- Social distancing in the paddock will still be enforced.
- If we don’t get to at least 20 cars, all will be refunded.
- Payment Options: $300
- Add to Shopping Cart and include your contact information.
- Venmo: @David-Austin-102
- Stating the Obvious: Helmets required.
- Great place to put your street car thru its paces, safely.
- Great place to give your race car a shakedown.
- A ton of seat time for the money.
- Hotlaps on a Bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tygvuy3TirA
- Hotlaps in a car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFe4983rzg
- Feel free to forward this email to friends that may be interested.
- Gates open at 6:30am.
- Drivers meeting @8:30am
- On track (@9am - 5pm)
- 1hr break for lunch.
- Bathroom and shower facilities are available on site.
- Plan to bring your own food and beverages.
- Camping is available for those who want to go down the night before (entry after 6pm).
- My Venmo account is: @David-Austin-102
- At least 50% tread wear left on tires
- At least 50% brake pads left
- Car in otherwise good driving condition.
Social Distancing will be enforced, so we will all be spread out between the 2 paddocks and will be asked to space out during lunch, etc.