Classic Car Performance
Triumph TR6 TR250 GT6 - Performance Roller Rocker Set
Regular price $469.99
Set of 12 Rockers that slide right on to your existing stock rocker shaft
Fits all of the following: TR5, TR250, TR6, GT6
- Our Roller Rockers reduce friction and wear = increased horsepower.
- Less side-loading on the valve.
- Greater Valve Life.
- Slightly more aggressive that the stock ratio (1.5:1 vs. 1.45:1), but still very streetable.
- Reduces valve chatter.
- Ratios are more accurate from rocker to rocker (vs stock rocker arms), making the lift more even across all of the cylinders.
- Can be used on your stock shaft (inspect to make sure its in good condition).
- Reuse your stock adjusters.
- Valve clearance remains set to standard.
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL U.S. AND PUERTO RICO ORDERS !!
- Made from a selection of 9 different 2024-T3511 high Quality aluminum extrusions designed specifically for Classic Car Performance, Inc.
- We are proud to say that all components, materials, and resources are sourced in the U.S.
- Classic Car Performance's pins are larger than the offshore competition, offering increased strength and are knurled to prevent spinning.
- Centerless ground journals are counter-bored and induction annealed for maximum strength.
- Heat treated ends are riveted to prevent backing out.
- Heavy Duty Roller Bearing wall thickness provide maximum strength.
- Each Rocker contains 27 Needle bearings that are knurled for a precision fit.
- Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defect.