Land Rover Spare Wheel Tie Down Strap
3-Way Hold Down Strap
- 1" black webbing with protective padding under the cam buckle.
- 1" Flat hook with spring loaded keeper.
- 2" Zinc coated center O-Ring
- 2 back arms are 21" long. Front adjustable straps 18" and 10" respectively.
- 3 - 2" metal footman loops and hardware to attach to your bonnet.
We designed this strap for our Land Rover Series shop truck. The original strap worked just fine for the stock 16" wheel and tire. But, we upgraded to Wolf wheels and 235/85-16 Cooper Discoverer SST Pro's. This made the original straps too short and the solid mount on the bonnet out of reach of the Wolf wheels. This adjustable strap holds the spare in place snugly, and is easily removed if you ever need to go under the hood to fix something (hahaha).