LED Headlight Conversion Kit with 7" Headlight Lenses
Quantity of 1 = 1 pair of headlight buckets and 1 pair of LED bulbs.
Direct Replacement for any stock 7” headlights (cars and trucks)
- Price includes (2) glass 7" headlamps and (2) 3G H4 LEDs bulbs.
- 12 volt DC negative ground wiring.
- 100W per pair output / 6000 Lumens !!!!
- 1.6 amp draw for LED vs. 5 amp draw for halogen.
- High & Low Beam work with factory wiring
- Plug & play kit into stock headlamp bucket location – no additional wiring necessary.
- The reach of the beam (how far you can see ahead) is exceptional, and will provide a much-improved performance over halogen bulbs.
- Adjustable for left hand and right hand drive vehicles to ensure the correct beam pattern with a very simple twist mechanism that locks the bulb into place.
- High Quality Glass Faced & Metal Backed
- Semi-Sealed Beam - Waterproof / Removable / Replaceable Light Bulbs
We’ve tested dozens of LED bulbs, and ended up working with a factory to design an LED that we now confidently run in all of our shop cars. Our bulbs and headlight buckets are all high quality, and made to our own demanding specifications.
12 Month Warranty against manufacturer’s Defect.
Why LED's? LED lamps offer several advantages over incandescent lamps:
- More light output
- Faster response
- Less heat
- Lower current draw
- Better shock and vibration tolerance
This is a pair of top quality, H4 LED headlights made with the latest Z-ES chips (one of the brightest on the market) which produce a clean white focused light, no glare, and a very well defined beam that replicates the low and main beam pattern of a standard H4 halogen bulb.
Each bulb has been specifically designed to mimic the dimensions of a standard H4 Halogen bulb. As a result, you can be confident that they will produce an improved brighter and whiter light. In addition, the heat sink keeps everything running cool.
They switch on immediately to give you instant light at maximum brightness. They WILL improve your night time driving experience.
Color: Pure White lens option 6000-6500K (standard halogen is 3500-4000k)
Voltage: 12 volt vehicles
Lumen: 6000 high beam/pair (standard halogen is @1200 Lumen)
6000 low beam/pair (standard halogen is @700 Lumen)
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
NOTE: May have fitment issues on early Jaguars due to the shallow depth of their headlight buckets.