MGA MGB - Aluminum Crossflow Cylinder Head
Fits all MGA and MGB motors. (Assembled Head Shown)
Based on the famous 1960's cast iron Derrington crossflow heads, Classic Car Performance takes these brand new 9lb powerhouses to a whole new level of performance.
- Horsepower increases of 20% to 45% based on engine modifications. (Our modified 1970 MGB Crossflow shop car shows 145hp at the wheels)
- 50% weight savings over your old, heavy cast iron head.
- Improved heat dissipation for a cooler running engine, and it will reduce the risk of "pinging" if you are running higher compression.
- Standard specs carry over from stock head, so parts can be transferred and reused (valves, springs).
- Stock camshaft can be reused with good performance, but a "hotter" cam can be introduced for greater performance gains.
- Valve clearances adjusted to factory specifications, or those provided by your camshaft manufacturer.
- OPTION #1 - BARE HEAD
- OPTION #2 - HEAD WITH VALVES AND GUIDES INSTALLED
- OPTION #3 - OPTION #2 + INTAKE MANIFOLD AND (2) WEBER 45 DCOE CARBS