Classic Car Performance
MGA MGB - Aluminum Crossflow Cylinder Head
Regular price $1,379.00
Fits all MGA and MGB motors. (Assembled Head Shown)
Based on the famous 1960's cast iron Derrington crossflow heads, Classic Car Performance takes these brand new 9lb powerhouses to a whole new level of performance.
- Horsepower increases of 20% to 45% based on engine modifications. (Our modified 1970 MGB Crossflow shop car returned 145hp at the wheels)
- 50% weight savings over your old, heavy cast iron head.
- Improved heat dissipation for a cooler running engine, and it will reduce the risk of "pinging" if you are running higher compression.
- Standard specs carry over from stock head, so parts can be transferred and reused (valves, springs).
- Stock camshaft can be reused with good performance, but a "hotter" cam can be introduced for greater performance gains.
- Valve clearances adjusted to factory specifications, or those provided by your camshaft manufacturer.
- OPTION #1 - BARE HEAD
- OPTION #2 - HEAD WITH VALVES AND GUIDES INSTALLED
- OPTION #3 - OPTION #2 + INTAKE MANIFOLD AND (2) WEBER 45 DCOE CARBS