Triumph TR2 TR3 TR3b & TR4 - Performance Roller Rocker Set
- Our Roller Rockers reduce friction and wear = increased horsepower.
- Less side-loading on the valve.
- Greater Valve Life.
- Slightly more aggressive that the stock ratio (1.5:1 vs. 1.45:1), but still very streetable.
- Reduces valve chatter.
- Ratios are more accurate from rocker to rocker (vs stock rocker arms), making the lift more even across all of the cylinders.
- Can be used on your stock shaft (inspect to make sure its in good condition).
- Reuse your stock adjusters.
- Valve clearance remains set to standard.
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL U.S. AND PUERTO RICO ORDERS !!
NOTE: The original slanted valve cover that came on all cars from the factory can sometimes interfere with these rockers as these roller rockers are slightly taller. To compensate for this, we recommend using an after market valve cover, or doubling up on your valve cover gasket for clearance.
- Made from a selection of 9 different 2024-T3511 high Quality aluminum extrusions designed specifically for Classic Car Performance, Inc.
- We are proud to say that all components, materials, and resources are sourced in the U.S.
- Classic Car Performance's pins are larger than the offshore competition, offering increased strength and are knurled to prevent spinning.
- Centerless ground journals are counter-bored and induction annealed for maximum strength.
- Heat treated ends are riveted to prevent backing out.
- Heavy Duty Roller Bearing wall thickness provide maximum strength.
- Each Rocker contains 27 Needle bearings that are knurled for a precision fit.
- Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defect.